Brampton Woman Killed in Hwy. 410 Crash
A 26-year-old Brampton woman is dead following a crash on Hwy. 410.
The woman died in hospital after the single-vehicle rollover on Wednesday night.
The crash took place along the southbound 410 near Steeles Ave. around 11 p.m.
Peel paramedics treated the woman before transporting her to local hospital with life-threatening injuries.
“Tough call for all responders and bystanders on scene,” tweeted medics.
Lanes were closed overnight, however, they've since reopened.
The cause of the collision is under investigation by OPP.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Brampton to offer financial assistance to seniors for snow removal
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Attempted arrest leads to assaulted officer in Brampton
- Brampton father accused of killing 2 sons due back in court
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall