UPDATED: Brampton Woman Suffering from Dementia Missing
Peel Regional Police are searching for a woman from Brampton with dementia who has gone missing.
Police reported around 12:08 p.m. that 71-year-old Darlene Courtney from the Bovaird and Bramalea area has gone missing.
Courtney is unfamiliar with the area.
She was last seen walking towards Bovaird Drive wearing black pants and a blue turtleneck.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121.
UPDATED: she has been located.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Brampton to build new multi-family residential building
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?