UPDATED: Brampton Woman Suffering from Dementia Missing
Peel Regional Police are searching for a woman from Brampton with dementia who has gone missing.
Police reported around 12:08 p.m. that 71-year-old Darlene Courtney from the Bovaird and Bramalea area has gone missing.
Courtney is unfamiliar with the area.
She was last seen walking towards Bovaird Drive wearing black pants and a blue turtleneck.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121.
UPDATED: she has been located.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton