UPDATED: Brampton Woman Suffering from Dementia Missing
Peel Regional Police are searching for a woman from Brampton with dementia who has gone missing.
Police reported around 12:08 p.m. that 71-year-old Darlene Courtney from the Bovaird and Bramalea area has gone missing.
Courtney is unfamiliar with the area.
She was last seen walking towards Bovaird Drive wearing black pants and a blue turtleneck.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121.
UPDATED: she has been located.
- Man Charged After Police Locate Loaded Firearm in Brampton
- Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
- Massive Auto Group Starts Construction of Luxury Dealership in Brampton
- Ontario Government Announces Results of 'Voluntary Layoff' Program
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade