UPDATED: Brampton Woman Suffering from Dementia Missing
Peel Regional Police are searching for a woman from Brampton with dementia who has gone missing.
Police reported around 12:08 p.m. that 71-year-old Darlene Courtney from the Bovaird and Bramalea area has gone missing.
Courtney is unfamiliar with the area.
She was last seen walking towards Bovaird Drive wearing black pants and a blue turtleneck.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121.
UPDATED: she has been located.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga