UPDATED: Brampton Woman Suffering from Dementia Missing
Peel Regional Police are searching for a woman from Brampton with dementia who has gone missing.
Police reported around 12:08 p.m. that 71-year-old Darlene Courtney from the Bovaird and Bramalea area has gone missing.
Courtney is unfamiliar with the area.
She was last seen walking towards Bovaird Drive wearing black pants and a blue turtleneck.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121.
UPDATED: she has been located.
- UPDATED: Elderly Man with Dementia Reported Missing in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Elderly Woman with Dementia Missing in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Man With Dementia in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton