Brampton's Biggest Workout Returns This Weekend
Brampton's annual Zumba/yoga event is returning this weekend!
The event will take place Saturday, May 11, at Gore Meadows Community Centre Outdoor Arena. The event is free, with the donation of personal care items for REGENERATION a charity organization that supplies necessary items for those in need.
All you have to bring to workout is a mat and water. Instructors and music will be at the venue. The event is first-come-first-serve so it's advised you come early.
The event doors open at 8:30 am, with the Zumba workout starting from 9:30 to 11:00 am, followed by a relaxing yoga session from 11:15 am to 12: 15 pm.
About 150 participants usually attend the Zumba session, and attendees can participate in either or both of the events. The workouts can be modified to accommodate any fitness level.
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton collision
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Human trafficking rates alarmingly high in Region of Peel