Brampton's Biggest Workout Returns This Weekend
Brampton's annual Zumba/yoga event is returning this weekend!
The event will take place Saturday, May 11, at Gore Meadows Community Centre Outdoor Arena. The event is free, with the donation of personal care items for REGENERATION a charity organization that supplies necessary items for those in need.
All you have to bring to workout is a mat and water. Instructors and music will be at the venue. The event is first-come-first-serve so it's advised you come early.
The event doors open at 8:30 am, with the Zumba workout starting from 9:30 to 11:00 am, followed by a relaxing yoga session from 11:15 am to 12: 15 pm.
About 150 participants usually attend the Zumba session, and attendees can participate in either or both of the events. The workouts can be modified to accommodate any fitness level.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score