Brampton's Fall/Winter Recreation Guide is Now Available
Belly dancing, kickboxing, and photography are just a few classes you can take in Brampton this fall and winter to make the second half of your year a little more fun!
The city has officially released Brampton’s fall/winter recreation guide, and there are a ton of classes and events happening for residents of all ages - from about one year of age to fifty-five and older. So, whether you’re looking for a class to fit into your routine, a class to enrol your kids in, or even something to do with your toddler, the guide is definitely worth a browse.
From skiing and snowboarding to hula hooping and spin classes to chess and conversational French, this season’s guide covers a huge variety of interest levels. Locations vary depending on the activity, from rec centres to parks to schools across the city.
The guide details general information, community groups, programs for seniors, arts and music classes, dance classes, first aid certification courses, special events, marketplaces, fitness activities, and more winter-specific programming like skiing, skating, and snowboarding.
Registration starts today, and you can sign up online here.
For more info and to browse this season’s recreation guide, click here.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party