Brampton's Fall/Winter Recreation Guide is Now Available
Belly dancing, kickboxing, and photography are just a few classes you can take in Brampton this fall and winter to make the second half of your year a little more fun!
The city has officially released Brampton’s fall/winter recreation guide, and there are a ton of classes and events happening for residents of all ages - from about one year of age to fifty-five and older. So, whether you’re looking for a class to fit into your routine, a class to enrol your kids in, or even something to do with your toddler, the guide is definitely worth a browse.
From skiing and snowboarding to hula hooping and spin classes to chess and conversational French, this season’s guide covers a huge variety of interest levels. Locations vary depending on the activity, from rec centres to parks to schools across the city.
The guide details general information, community groups, programs for seniors, arts and music classes, dance classes, first aid certification courses, special events, marketplaces, fitness activities, and more winter-specific programming like skiing, skating, and snowboarding.
Registration starts today, and you can sign up online here.
For more info and to browse this season’s recreation guide, click here.
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Police Respond to Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton