Brampton's Farmers' Market Returning Soon
Summer is just around the corner, and with it is the annual Brampton Farmers’ Market.
The market will open on June 15 and will run from 7 am to 1 pm on Main street from Nelson Street to Wellington Street.
It provides numerous goods to visitors like fruits, vegetables, meats, and even fully prepped meals. Also, some specialty items are available depending on the vendors.
This year, there will also be events in Garden Square including cooking demonstrations, gardening tips taught by horticultural experts, and dance workshops from 10 am to 12 pm.
Residents should keep in mind that during the times the Market is open, the area of Main Street it occupies will be closed to vehicles.
There will however be free parking available at the municipal parking garages in the downtown area.
The market will be open weekly until October 12.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton