Brampton's First Blow Dry Bar is Now Open
If you’ve been searching for that perfect hair-do look no further - Brampton now has its own blow dry bar, and the salon does blow outs and beyond!
Glam Her Beauty Bar just opened its doors last week at 51 Queen Street East, smack amidst the excitement of downtown Brampton.
The brand new beauty bar is a blow dry bar and professional hair extension salon.
Glam Her offers a wide range of beauty services, from bridal trials, to bridal party hair, to eyelash extensions, to lash lifts and microdermabrasion, to waxing, and beyond!
As for their hair extensions, they can do tape ins, fusion, nano link, micro link, and even clip ins depending on what you’re looking for.
They have free consultations for whichever service you’re interested in, based in a modern and chic location on Queen Street.
Check them out on Instagram for more details and to find out how best to book an appointment.
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Brampton
- Brampton Ranked City with One of the Highest Immigrant Populations in Canada
- Three Arrested for Violent Assault Caught on Video in Brampton
- What the Ontario Parties are Offering in the 2018 Election
- Brampton Ranks as One of Least Safe Cities to Drive In