Brampton's Getting a Brand New Co-Working Space
It’s no secret that Brampton is transforming into an urban centre, with a ton of new developments on the way. From a new university, to a new downtown streetscape, and beyond, a slew of new things are popping up in our city.
One of those is a brand new business incubator and co-working space at 41 George Street in downtown Brampton.
This is all part of the plan to bring a university to Brampton, under a Ryerson-Sheridan partnership.
It’s true that the new university will be located in Brampton’s downtown core, complete with a Centre for Innovation and Collaboration, that could serve as a community hub.
As for the new incubator and co-working space, renovations have officially begun on the almost 4,500 sq. ft. of vacant space on George Street
“Additionally, Ryerson University expressed their support of this initiative, and their intention to add their leading expertise in entrepreneur development and innovation to the mix. Ryerson’s DMZ was recently recognized as the world’s number one university-based incubator.”
The goal for the space?
For entrepreneurs to connect, learn, innovate, and collaborate.
The Brampton Entrepreneur Centre is also moving into the space.
A few different kinds of spaces will be available within the new incubator, such as dedicated workspaces, and a training room for workshops and events.
The new incubator and co-working space are slated for opening at the beginning of 2019.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- New Co-working Space Opening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton and Ryerson University sign agreement to bring Innovation Zone to the city
- Council approves funding to relocate research centre to Brampton's Innovation District
- This Prestigious University Is Bringing Courses to Brampton
- Here's What Ryerson University is Bringing to Brampton