Brampton's Getting a Gourmet Pretzel Shop
Salty, twisted, melt-in-your-mouth, and even covered in chocolate - who doesn’t love pretzels?
A brand new pretzel joint is coming to downtown Brampton very soon! So, if you love pretzels, you’ll definitely want to stay on the alert.
DasBrezelHaus will be opening sometime in late November on McArter Lane, a rep confirmed.
This very unique new shop will boast some very unique few flavours, starting with just five main kinds of pretzels.
What kinds of pretzels can you expect to find at DasBrezelHaus?
Well, according to their website, the fresh, gourmet, handmade pretzel maker will be twisting up the following:
- Das Brezel - a traditional German pretzel available salted or unsalted for $3
- Das Philly - a pretzel with rock salt available in plain, salted, buttered, or cinnamon sugar, starting at $5
- Das Boston - a pretzel dipped in milk chocolate for $4
- Das Boston (with almonds) - a pretzel dipped in milk chocolate and covered in almond slivers for a very decadent pretzel for $5
- Das Birthday - if it’s your birthday or you just love chocolate and sprinkles, this pretzel is dipped in milk chocolate and covered in sprinkles for $5
They will also have custom flavour options available.
DasBrezelHaus really loves pretzels. They say that their “goal is to unleash the full potential of this delicious, fluffy treat,” on their website.
The shop might not officially be open until late November, but here’s a tip: the Downtown Brampton BIA is hosting a trick-or-treating event on Saturday October 28 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., and DasBrezelHouse is a participating business.
That’s right, trick-or-treaters can get a treat from the shop before it even opens.
For full details on the trick-or-treating event click here.
Get ready for some fluffy, mouth-watering deliciousness this November, Brampton!
Because who doesn't love chocolate.. .really? Deliciously soft pretzels, dipped in rich milk chocolate. A bite you'll never forget! #pretzels #chocolatelovers #chocolate #cocoa #chocolatecovered #dippedinchocolate #pretzel #dasbrezelhaus #foodlovers #foodbloggers #Toronto #Brampton #foodie #yummy #delicious
Cover photo courtesy of @dasbrezelhaus on Instagram