Brampton's Getting a Huge Free Tech Fair
Bomb disposal robots. Drones. Apps. New technology.
If you love technology, Brampton’s massive tech fair is back for the third year in a row! Tech Fair 2017 takes place on Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., and it’s completely free to attend.
MakerSpace Brampton, Brampton’s resident creative hub for technology, will set up at the Chinguacousy Library Branch for its exciting five hours.
Here’s what you can expect at the fair:
Technology and innovation are two major drivers for a future-ready Brampton, so this is a good opportunity to check out what’s new and hot in tech in Brampton - not to forget, check out Chinguacousy Library’s major renovation if you haven’t seen it already.
The new and improved Chinguacousy Library boasts 3D printers, a modernized space, and even a recording studio.
Over the last two years, the tech fair has welcomed over 3,700 attendees, and an average of 25 exhibitors each year.
The huge tech fair promises “robots, coding, drones, engineering teams, new electronics and computer applications,” according to MakerSpace Brampton.
If you’re into tech, or just want to see something new and exciting in Brampton, check it out this Saturday!
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Canadian man who was set to be deported from U.S. gets COVID in custody, dies