Brampton's Getting an Easter Egg Hunt
Easter weekend is approaching quickly, and a very fun event is just around the corner for Brampton!
While it’s true that first and foremost, Easter is known as a religious festival and holiday, there are several aspects that get Bramptonians reeling over Easter. In fact, if you’re getting ready for Easter long weekend, you’re probably already chowing down on Cadbury Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs.
Along with chocolate, Easter egg hunts are another awesome part of the modern holiday, ideal for children and families.
And - it’s a miracle - the Downtown Brampton BIA is hosting a free Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday March 31, 2018!
The big event will run from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and it’ll take place starting in Vivian Lane in downtown Brampton.
There are a ton of fun things going on at the event on Saturday, so it’ll be a nice way to spend the early afternoon.
According to the BIA, there will definitely be an egg hunt (of course), treat bag decorating, the chance to collect treats and win prizes, a photobooth, and more.
If you want to check out the event, head over to Vivian Lane that day. Try not to eat too much chocolate!
Just kidding, eat it all.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores