Brampton's Huge Waterpark is Looking for A Lot of New Employees
What kinds of positions need to be filled?
Pretty much every kind you can think of. Applications are currently being accepted for lifeguards, cashiers, ticket booth attendants, food and beverage staff, line cooks, park services/maintenance, cabana attendants, dancers and event staff, a mascot, bartenders, receptionists, zip line operators, and water park attendants.Both supervisor and front-line positions need to be filled, so if you have what it takes and you’re looking for a job, perhaps it’s a good idea for you to apply. As for preliminary requirements, you have to be at least 16 and available from May-September 2018.
The park opened on June 24 last year, with over $25 million in renovations in place of the old Wild Water Kingdom. Wet’N’Wild boasts a total of 12 attractions and 33 slides.This year, Wet’n’Wild is slated to open on May 28.If you’re interested in applying, click here.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga