Brampton's Huge Waterpark is Looking for A Lot of New Employees
What kinds of positions need to be filled?
Pretty much every kind you can think of. Applications are currently being accepted for lifeguards, cashiers, ticket booth attendants, food and beverage staff, line cooks, park services/maintenance, cabana attendants, dancers and event staff, a mascot, bartenders, receptionists, zip line operators, and water park attendants.
The park opened on June 24 last year, with over $25 million in renovations in place of the old Wild Water Kingdom. Wet’N’Wild boasts a total of 12 attractions and 33 slides.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win