Brampton's Last Fall Harvest Market of the Year is This Weekend
Brampton’s new fall harvest market has been pretty epic, and if you haven’t had the chance to go yet, this weekend is your last opportunity for the year!
The Downtown Farmers’ Market is a hit every year, and this year, the City extended the market with a pilot project, Downtown Harvest Market, which has hit downtown Brampton on Saturdays since Saturday, October 14 at 8 a.m.
The market boasts fresh food from local producers and, of course, spots for the best fall pics for the ‘gram. So, if you haven’t gone yet, what are you waiting for?
The Downtown Harvest Market’s final morning for 2017 is November 4 from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. This will be the last Saturday of the pilot project’s four Saturday mornings on Main Street.
According to the City, the Harvest Market pilot was set to “celebrate the bounty of the fall season.”
The Farmers’ Market was a huge success this year (it was delicious), and the Harvest Market followed in its footsteps (it has also been delicious). It’s always exciting to browse and buy local produce, after all.
Those who visit the market can expect over 40 vendors that sell local producer based, Ontario grown, farm fresh fruits and produce.
Some of those vendors include Butts Berry and Flower Farm, The Greek Souvlaki, The Pie Guyz, Gunn's Hill Artisan Cheese, and Spirit Tree Estate Cidery. Many of the vendors are the same as those from the Downtown Farmers' Market, but it's great to know they've stuck around for another four weeks.
The Harvest Market is set to join the roster of Brampton’s markets: the Downtown Farmers’ Market, Artists’ Marketplace, and Mount Pleasant Village Market.
It’s food and drinks galore!
A note that Main Street north from Queen Street to Theatre Lane/Nelson Street will be closed from 6:45 a.m.-1:45 p.m. for the market’s final morning.
Get yourself to Downtown Brampton this Saturday morning before the farmers' market fun is over for the year, Brampton!
For a full list of vendors, click here.
Photo courtesy of Herman Custodio
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Canadian man who was set to be deported from U.S. gets COVID in custody, dies
- Brampton's New Fall Harvest Market Kicks Off This Weekend
- First Ever Fall Harvest Market Set to Hit Brampton
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Weekend
- Here's What's Happening With the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market This Year
- Here's When the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Summer