Brampton's Massive Fall Festival Returns This Week
Break out your fall sweaters and everything pumpkin - it's time for Brampton to officially kick off fall! If you love food, entertainment, vendors, cars, and music, you will not want to miss this.
Brampton's 165th Fall Fair by the Region of Peel Agricultural Society is ready to take over the Brampton Fairgrounds in Caledon (12942 Heart Lake Rd) from Thursday, September 13 to Sunday, September 16, 2018.
This massive event expects thousands of visitors annually, and it boasts activities galore. There will be something for everyone at the festival all weekend.
You can look forward to a midway complete with rides, horse shows and agricultural displays, live entertainment, and more.
Beer gardens will also be open throughout all days of the festival (told you there's something for everyone!). As per usual, prizes for homecrafts and agriculture will be awarded at the end of the weekend.
Food vendors will also be found throughout the festival, likely with delicious fall treats. Typically, the fair serves treats like burgers, bakes potatoes, popcorn, candy apples, sausage, and much more.
Here’s a look at the full schedule of events on each day:
Single day passes are $10 for adults and $5 for kids aged 5-12, while kids under 4 are free. Weekend fair passes are valid Thursday through Sunday at $25 for adults, and $15 for kids aged 5-12. Parking onsite is free, though you may want to arrive early to reserve a spot.
You might be wondering about pricing for the midway.
Well, if you attend on Thursday, the midway opens at 5 p.m. and every ride is a toonie.
On Friday you can snag an all-day ride pass for $30. And on Saturday and Sunday, it’s regular pricing, where a single coupon is $1.50, 20 coupons are $25, and 40 coupons are $40.
You can learn more about Brampton’s Fall Fair here.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Brampton's Massive Fall Festival Set to Hit Caledon This Weekend
- Massive Indigenous Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton All Weekend
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Peel This Weekend
- Here's What's Happening at a Massive Food Truck Festival in Brampton This Weekend
- Massive Food Festival Returns to Brampton This Weekend