Brampton's Most Wanted: Man Connected with Multiple Break-Ins
Each and every week, Peel police appeal to the public for help in locating a suspect who has been eluding them for sometime.
This week, police are asking people for help locating Christopher Michael Hann, a 33-year-old Brampton man wanted in connection with multiple break-ins.
According to police, Hann is a 6’ white male who weighs about 150 pounds and has a slim build. He has a light complexion, brown hair and hazel eyes. He’s often seen in the Vodden Street East and Archdekin Drive area in the city.
Police say that Hann has been charged with seven counts of break and enter with intent, two counts of breach of probation and breach of conditional sentence.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Peel police at 905-453-2121 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Weekend in Brampton
- Incredible Photos of Shoppers World Through the Years in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect of Jewelry Store Theft in Brampton
- Peel Police Cleared Again in Man's Naloxone-Related Death in Brampton
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Brampton
- Police Searching for Man in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Brampton
- Police Arrest Brampton Teen in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Over Two Dozen Charges in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect