Brampton's Most Wanted: Man Connected with Multiple Break-Ins
Each and every week, Peel police appeal to the public for help in locating a suspect who has been eluding them for sometime.
This week, police are asking people for help locating Christopher Michael Hann, a 33-year-old Brampton man wanted in connection with multiple break-ins.
According to police, Hann is a 6’ white male who weighs about 150 pounds and has a slim build. He has a light complexion, brown hair and hazel eyes. He’s often seen in the Vodden Street East and Archdekin Drive area in the city.
Police say that Hann has been charged with seven counts of break and enter with intent, two counts of breach of probation and breach of conditional sentence.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Peel police at 905-453-2121 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit
- Police Searching for Man in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Male Wanted for Break and Enters
- Police Arrest Brampton Teen in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
- Brampton Man Arrested for 23 Break-Ins
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 34-Year-Old Woman