BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Sexual Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a 40-year-old Brampton man who skipped court after being charged with sexual assault.
According to police, Fidel Nash failed to show up for his December court date and is still at large. Peel Police Const. Harinder Sohi told insauga.com that Nash took a woman in her 20s to a Brampton hotel room and touched her inappropriately.
The victim filed a report in September and Nash was arrested shortly after the incident.
He has been eluding police ever since missing his scheduled court appearance.
Nash is described as a 5'10", 200 pound black male with a heavy build. He's known to frequent the Kennedy Road and Orenda Road area in Brampton.
He's currently wanted on charges of failing to attend court and breach of recognizance.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Wanted Wednesday: Police Hunting for Brampton Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
- FUGITIVE FRIDAY: Police Looking for Brampton Regular Who Skipped Court
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation
- Brampton Resident Wanted by Police for Alleged Sexual Assault
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault