Brampton's New Fall Harvest Market Kicks Off This Weekend
You don’t have to leave Brampton for an epic outdoor market experience!
The Downtown Farmers’ Market might have come to a close for the season, but don’t worry, farmers’ market dates have been extended as another market will run for the first time ever in Brampton - starting this weekend.
The pilot project, Downtown Harvest Market, will hit Brampton on Saturdays starting this Saturday, October 14 at 8 a.m.
So, get ready for more fresh food! Oh, and some fresh fall pics for the ‘gram.
The Downtown Harvest Market is set to run from October 14-November 4. Every Saturday for four consecutive weeks, Bramptonians will be able to head to Main Street from 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
According to the city, the Harvest Market pilot will "celebrate the bounty of the fall season."
The Farmers' Market has been a huge success this year (it was delicious), and hopefully, the Harvest Market will follow in its footsteps (it will also be delicious). It's always exciting to browse and buy local produce, after all.
Those who visit the market can expect over 40 vendors every Saturday that will sell local producer based, Ontario grown, farm fresh fruits and produce.
Some of those vendors include Butts Berry and Flower Farm, The Greek Souvlaki, The Pie Guyz, Gunn’s Hill Artisan Cheese, and Spirit Tree Estate Cidery. Many of the vendors are the same as those from the Downtown Farmers’ Market, but it’s great to know they’ll be sticking around for another four weeks.
The Harvest Market is set to join the roster of Brampton's markets: the Downtown Farmers' Market, Artists' Marketplace, and Mount Pleasant Village Market.
The market is bound to be food and drinks galore!
A note that Main Street north from Queen Street to Theatre Lane/Nelson Street will be closed every Saturday from October 14-November 4 from 6:45 a.m.-1:45 p.m.
Get yourself to Downtown Brampton on a Saturday morning before the farmers’ market fun is over for the year, Brampton!
For a full list of vendors, click here.
Photo courtesy of Herman Custodio
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: February 17-23
- Biggest Snow Storm of the Year Could Hit Brampton Soon
- Brampton House of the Week: Modern $1.3 Million Home With Three Fireplaces
- Police Warning Residents to Be Aware of Human Trafficking in Brampton
- New Report Indicates Brampton is at Risk of Housing Bubble
- Brampton's Last Fall Harvest Market of the Year is This Weekend
- First Ever Fall Harvest Market Set to Hit Brampton
- Here's What's Happening With the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market This Year
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Will Have a New Location Next Year
- Farmers' Market Set to Hit Brampton