Brampton's New Gourmet Pretzel Shop is Set to Open This Week
Coming soon: salty, twisted, melt-in-your-mouth, and even covered in chocolate - pretzels!
After much delay (they were originally opening in November 2017), a brand new pretzel joint is set to open in downtown Brampton this week, on Tuesday March 6, 2018.
If you love pretzels, you’ll want to make some time to visit DasBrezelHaus, hidden away on McArter Lane.
This very unique new shop will boast some very unique few flavours, starting with just five main kinds of pretzels.
What kinds of pretzels can you expect to find at DasBrezelHaus?
Well, according to their website, the fresh, gourmet, handmade pretzel maker will be twisting up the following:
- Signature - a traditional German pretzel available salted or unsalted
- Philly Soft Style - a pretzel with rock salt available in plain, salted, buttered, or cinnamon sugar
- Boston Dipped - a pretzel dipped in milk chocolate
- Boston Dipped with Slivered Almonds - a pretzel dipped in milk chocolate and covered in almond slivers for a very decadent pretzel
- Birthday - if it’s your birthday or you just love chocolate and sprinkles, this pretzel is dipped in milk chocolate or white chocolate and covered in sprinkles
They will also have custom flavour options available.
DasBrezelHaus really loves pretzels. They say that their “goal is to unleash the full potential of this delicious, fluffy treat,” on their website.
Get ready for some indulgent, mouth-watering deliciousness this week, Brampton!
Because who doesn't love chocolate.. .really? Deliciously soft pretzels, dipped in rich milk chocolate. A bite you'll never forget! #pretzels #chocolatelovers #chocolate #cocoa #chocolatecovered #dippedinchocolate #pretzel #dasbrezelhaus #foodlovers #foodbloggers #Toronto #Brampton #foodie #yummy #delicious