Brampton's Outdoor Skating Rinks Closed for the Year
If you were hoping to get a few more outdoor skating sessions in, you’re out of luck—the city recently announced that its popular outdoor rinks are officially closing down.
The city confirmed that Mount Pleasant rink and the skating trails at Ching Park and Gage Park are closed for the season. While mid-March is an intuitive time to close the rinks, the news is no doubt disappointing for people who wanted to make the most of the chilly days ahead.
But while the outdoor rinks are gone for now (it’ll be Christmas before you know it, but let’s not rush anything), Brampton residents are still free to skate in the city’s many indoor rinks.
If you want to enjoy the ice for the rest of the year, you can click here to find out what rinks are hosting drop-in sessions.
Here’s hoping the outdoor rinks treated you well this year!
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Here's How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Closed in Brampton
- Brampton's Outdoor Skating Rinks Have Reopened
- This Is How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Open or Closed in Brampton
- Brampton Outdoor Skating Rinks Closed Due to Weather
- Brampton's Skating Rinks Are Officially Closed for the Season