Brampton's Outdoor Skating Rinks Closed for the Year
If you were hoping to get a few more outdoor skating sessions in, you’re out of luck—the city recently announced that its popular outdoor rinks are officially closing down.
The city confirmed that Mount Pleasant rink and the skating trails at Ching Park and Gage Park are closed for the season. While mid-March is an intuitive time to close the rinks, the news is no doubt disappointing for people who wanted to make the most of the chilly days ahead.
But while the outdoor rinks are gone for now (it’ll be Christmas before you know it, but let’s not rush anything), Brampton residents are still free to skate in the city’s many indoor rinks.
If you want to enjoy the ice for the rest of the year, you can click here to find out what rinks are hosting drop-in sessions.
Here’s hoping the outdoor rinks treated you well this year!
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Here's How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Closed in Brampton
- Brampton's Outdoor Skating Rinks Have Reopened
- This Is How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Open or Closed in Brampton
- Brampton Outdoor Skating Rinks Closed Due to Weather
- Brampton's Skating Rinks Are Officially Closed for the Season