Brampton's Skating Rinks Are Officially Closed for the Season
Spring is upon us once again, which means it’s time to say goodbye to the outdoor winter fun of the past few months.
The city has officially closed all outdoor winter amenities for the season, including the outdoor skating rinks at Gage Park, Chinguacousy Park, Mount Pleasant, and Gore Meadows.
Ski, snowboard and tubing amenities at Mount Chinguacousy are also closed. The last registered ski and snowboard lessons took place on Wednesday, March 20.
However, you don’t have to hang up the ice skates if you don’t want to — residents are reminded that the city offers drop-in indoor skating and registered skating lessons year-round at eight recreation centres.
Enjoy the warmer weather, Brampton!
- Brampton's Outdoor Skating Rinks Closed for the Year
- Here's How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Closed in Brampton
- Brampton's Outdoor Skating Rinks Have Reopened
- This Is How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Open or Closed in Brampton
- Brampton Outdoor Skating Rinks Closed Due to Weather