Brampton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 10 – Dec. 16
Rise and shine, Brampton. Another work week is upon us.
It's going to be a cloudy week in Brampton this week according to Environment Canada.
Here is your weekly weather forecast.
Today we will see a high of one degree and it will be mainly cloudy.
Tomorrow, Dec. 11, we will see a high of minus one and there is a 70 per cent chance of flurries. So, if you're out and about tomorrow make sure you're prepared with a hat and mitts.
Wednesday we will see a high of minus two but it is expected to be sunny.
Thursday, Dec. 13, the temperature will rise a little bit. We will see a high of two degrees, however, there is a 40 per cent chance of flurries or rain showers.
Heading into the weekend, temperatures will continue to rise. Friday we will see a high of four degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of rain. Saturday we will also see a high of four degrees and a 40 per cent chance of showers.
Sunday, Dec. 16, we will see a high of three degrees and it will be cloudy majority of the day.
Happy Monday, Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down