Brampton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 3 – Dec. 9
December is officially here and, according to Environment Canada, the weather is going to be fairly nice.
At least for this week.
Today, Dec. 3, the high will be one degree with a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Tomorrow it will be minus one degree, however, it will be mainly sunny.
Mid-week Brampton will see a high of zero with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Thursday, Dec. 6, there is a 60 per cent chance of flurries. The temperature is expected to be minus one.
It's going to be a sunny weekend in Brampton.
Friday it will be minus four degrees but sunny.
Saturday will be a little warmer with a temperature of minus one and sunny.
And on Sunday the expected high is one degree and it will, again, be sunny.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says