Brampton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
Rise and shine Brampton, another work week is here and it's time to take a look at the weather.
This week, Brampton will be seeing some slightly warmer weather according to Environment Canada.
Today, Nov. 19, it will be about four degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to zero degrees and the Brampton Region is expected to see a few flurries.
During the middle of the week, Nov. 21, temperatures will drop to minus one degree with a chance of flurries. The temperature will drop to minus four degrees on Thursday, Nov. 22, with a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise again by the weekend.
Friday it will be six degrees and sunny, Saturday it will be seven degrees with a 60 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday it will be five degrees and cloudy.
We will continue to keep you updated on the weather throughout the week.
Happy Monday Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Brampton Politicians Speak Up On Alleged Sikh Extremism in Canada
- Police Searching for Suspects After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Man Charged After Idling Car Stolen in Brampton