Brampton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
Rise and shine Brampton, another work week is here and it's time to take a look at the weather.
This week, Brampton will be seeing some slightly warmer weather according to Environment Canada.
Today, Nov. 19, it will be about four degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to zero degrees and the Brampton Region is expected to see a few flurries.
During the middle of the week, Nov. 21, temperatures will drop to minus one degree with a chance of flurries. The temperature will drop to minus four degrees on Thursday, Nov. 22, with a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise again by the weekend.
Friday it will be six degrees and sunny, Saturday it will be seven degrees with a 60 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday it will be five degrees and cloudy.
We will continue to keep you updated on the weather throughout the week.
Happy Monday Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29