Brampton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
Rise and shine Brampton, another work week is here and it's time to take a look at the weather.
This week, Brampton will be seeing some slightly warmer weather according to Environment Canada.
Today, Nov. 19, it will be about four degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to zero degrees and the Brampton Region is expected to see a few flurries.
During the middle of the week, Nov. 21, temperatures will drop to minus one degree with a chance of flurries. The temperature will drop to minus four degrees on Thursday, Nov. 22, with a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise again by the weekend.
Friday it will be six degrees and sunny, Saturday it will be seven degrees with a 60 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday it will be five degrees and cloudy.
We will continue to keep you updated on the weather throughout the week.
Happy Monday Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- Why is Bramalea Divided into Letter Sections?
- Police looking for missing 22 year old last seen in Brampton
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,930 total cases found in Brampton