Brampton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 26 – Dec. 2
The last week of November has arrived (this month flew by) and it's going to be a fairly wet week in Brampton, according to Environment Canada.
Today we will see a high of five degrees with rain.
Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to two degrees with a chance of flurries or flurries. Wednesday, Nov. 28, the temperature will stay at two degrees and there will be a 30 per cent chance of flurries.
By Thursday the temperature will rise slightly to four degrees and it will be cloudy.
Friday, leading into the weekend, we will see a high of three degrees and a 30 per cent chance of flurries with some sun and clouds.
On the first day of December the temperature will be about two degrees and sadly Friday's sun will disappear and it will be cloudy again.
Sunday, Dec. 2, we will see a high of four degrees and a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Happy Monday Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar