Brand New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
There’s no such thing as too much breakfast in Brampton! Fluffy eggs, crunchy bacon, jam-smothered toast, and sweet, sweet pancakes - yum.
A brand new all day breakfast spot and family restaurant just opened its doors in a very popular area of Brampton, near Bramalea City Centre (BCC).
Golden Eggs Restaurant is located at 4 Lisa Street, unit 17 in Brampton, between CIBC and Dollar Joy Plus. That’s across the street from good old BCC.
The new restaurant has taken over the old All Star Wings space, complete with an outdoor patio where it might be nice to enjoy breakfast this summer.
And the restaurant serves more than all day breakfast - it serves all day lunch and dinner, too!
Golden Eggs has all the staples you’d expect from a family restaurant, from burgers and fries to pancakes and coffee.
The owners announced the restaurant’s official grand opening on April 2, 2018.
Golden Eggs All Day Breakfast
4 Lisa St #17, Brampton, ON
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- 5 Amazing Places for a Girls' Weekend Getaway Outside Brampton
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Two Brampton men charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel