Brand New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
There’s no such thing as too much breakfast in Brampton! Fluffy eggs, crunchy bacon, jam-smothered toast, and sweet, sweet pancakes - yum.
A brand new all day breakfast spot and family restaurant just opened its doors in a very popular area of Brampton, near Bramalea City Centre (BCC).
Golden Eggs Restaurant is located at 4 Lisa Street, unit 17 in Brampton, between CIBC and Dollar Joy Plus. That’s across the street from good old BCC.
The new restaurant has taken over the old All Star Wings space, complete with an outdoor patio where it might be nice to enjoy breakfast this summer.
And the restaurant serves more than all day breakfast - it serves all day lunch and dinner, too!
Golden Eggs has all the staples you’d expect from a family restaurant, from burgers and fries to pancakes and coffee.
The owners announced the restaurant’s official grand opening on April 2, 2018.
Golden Eggs All Day Breakfast
4 Lisa St #17, Brampton, ON
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son