Brand New Asian Fusion Restaurant Opening in Brampton
Calling all foodies! A brand new fusion spot is opening up shop in Brampton.
If you love Asian cuisine, this one is for you.
A restaurant called 9 Queen is opening in the old Coffee Culture location in downtown Brampton, at 9 Queen Street.
The simply-named restaurant recently covered the windows in posters, and construction is ongoing inside.
The posters provide passers-by with a little more detail on the new spot.
It will be an “Urban Asian” eatery, complete with lunch features, takeout, and delivery options.
You can expect such dishes as noodles, dumplings, share plates, and even West Indian Chinese items.
And, 9 Queen will serve bubble tea.
An opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we’ll keep you posted!
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- COVID-19: 151 new cases in Ontario as premier looks to limit gatherings to 5 people or less
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- Here Are Brampton's Biggest Anticipated Restaurant Openings for 2019
- This Asian Fusion Restaurant Will Be Introducing New Services