Brand New Asian Fusion Restaurant Opening in Brampton
Calling all foodies! A brand new fusion spot is opening up shop in Brampton.
If you love Asian cuisine, this one is for you.
A restaurant called 9 Queen is opening in the old Coffee Culture location in downtown Brampton, at 9 Queen Street.
The simply-named restaurant recently covered the windows in posters, and construction is ongoing inside.
The posters provide passers-by with a little more detail on the new spot.
It will be an “Urban Asian” eatery, complete with lunch features, takeout, and delivery options.
You can expect such dishes as noodles, dumplings, share plates, and even West Indian Chinese items.
And, 9 Queen will serve bubble tea.
An opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we’ll keep you posted!
- Brampton-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 300 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Here's What Changes Drivers Can Expect From Brampton's New Roadway Framework
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Here Are Brampton's Biggest Anticipated Restaurant Openings for 2019
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- This Asian Fusion Restaurant Will Be Introducing New Services