Brand New Bakery and Grill Opening Soon
If you like patties and buns, you’ll be stoked about this new opening!
Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery and Grill is opening a location at 410 @ Steeles Business and Retail Centre.
Their menu boasts authentic Caribbean baked and grilled goodies like Jamaican patties, jerk chicken, ackee and cod fish, bulla cakes, dumplings, and a variety of buns - sugar buns, spice buns, and buns with cheese included.
Golden Krust has over 100 locations in the U.S. and is now making its way across the border.
A hard opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we will keep you updated as information becomes available.
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- New African Bakery and Restaurant Opening in Brampton
- A New Caribbean Restaurant is Coming to Brampton
- This Brampton bakery will be re-opening soon at their new location
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opening Location in Brampton
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details