Brand New Bakery Opens in Brampton
A brand new bakery is now open in Brampton - the first of its kind!
La Gran Uruguaya is a new Latin bakery and confectionary that has opened its doors in Brampton at Queen Street East and Kennedy Road South, at 5 Ardglen Drive.
The bakery boasts authentic, fresh cakes, sandwiches, pasta, various other desserts, empanadas, and pascualinas.
Many of their reviews also highlight friendly service.
They have great displays of their desserts and customers can purchase fresh goodies from their displays, place orders, and even have events catered by the bakery.
La Gran Uruguaya
5 Ardglen Drive
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,496 total cases found in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm