Brand New Bakery Opens in Brampton
A brand new bakery is now open in Brampton - the first of its kind!
La Gran Uruguaya is a new Latin bakery and confectionary that has opened its doors in Brampton at Queen Street East and Kennedy Road South, at 5 Ardglen Drive.
The bakery boasts authentic, fresh cakes, sandwiches, pasta, various other desserts, empanadas, and pascualinas.
Many of their reviews also highlight friendly service.
They have great displays of their desserts and customers can purchase fresh goodies from their displays, place orders, and even have events catered by the bakery.
La Gran Uruguaya
5 Ardglen Drive
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Secrets and Scandals in One of Brampton's Most Notorious Properties