Brand New Bakery Opens in Brampton
A brand new bakery is now open in Brampton - the first of its kind!
La Gran Uruguaya is a new Latin bakery and confectionary that has opened its doors in Brampton at Queen Street East and Kennedy Road South, at 5 Ardglen Drive.
The bakery boasts authentic, fresh cakes, sandwiches, pasta, various other desserts, empanadas, and pascualinas.
Many of their reviews also highlight friendly service.
They have great displays of their desserts and customers can purchase fresh goodies from their displays, place orders, and even have events catered by the bakery.
La Gran Uruguaya
5 Ardglen Drive
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- PHOTOS: City Honours Neville-Lake Fatal Collision With Quiet Area At Brampton Park