Brand New Burrito Joint Officially Open in Brampton
New burrito spots have been popping up in Brampton lately, but we can’t complain. There is no such thing as too much Mexican food!
Especially when the new spot boasts fresh ingredients.
MexiCados Burritos & Bowls at 2565 Steeles Avenue East, Unit 7 (Steeles and Torbram) just held their grand opening on February 2, 2018. The Mexican fast food joint serves everything you would expect — burritos, burrito bowls, quesadillas, nachos, tacos, guac, chips, and it even has a kids menu.
Something pretty unique about MexiCados is their coffee bar/mini cafe section. This place proudly serves Saint Jimmy’s Coffee, a North York-based coffee company that uses 100 per cent recyclable coffee pods and boasts premium artisan coffee. Saint Jimmy’s also has tea and hot chocolate.
Right now, they have a few deals going on, such as two can dine burritos for $12.99 and a free drink with a burrito bowl.
MexiCados is using the hashtag #Fresh&Fast, so hopefully they can deliver on that promise!
Cover photo courtesy of MexiCados on Facebook
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- Thousands of Patients Were Stuck on Hallway Stretchers at Brampton Civic This Year
- Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Brampton
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- More Affordable Housing Coming to Brampton