Brand New Burrito Joint Opening in Brampton
Is there such a thing as too much Mexican food?
Probably not—and for that reason, Mexican food and burrito lovers should be very happy to hear that a brand new Mexican grill is opening up in Brampton.
Fresh Burrito Mexican Grill is setting up shop at 212 Queen St. E., right near the Rhythm Condos in the Queen and Kennedy area.
The resto, which also operates a location in Kitchener, makes all of its dishes in-house from scratch and offers such traditional Mexican fare as burritos (of course), quesadillas and tacos. The restaurant also serves homemade guacamole and its very own signature red salsa and salsa verde (better known as green salsa).
According to the resto's website, the restaurant also makes its own burrito sauce with low fat sour cream and mayo.
We'll keep you posted on opening details as they emerge.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths