Brand New Cafe Coming to Brampton
There’s no such thing as too much coffee or too many pastries in Brampton!
Now, a popular cafe in Brampton is closing down, and a new one is opening in it’s place.
It’s true - Sweet Breeze Cafe on Polonia Ave. has closed its doors to the public.
The old cafe space is currently under renovation, and it’s gearing up to reopen as a new cafe, with a new name, and new owners.
The new coffee shop is called Little London Cafe.
A menu and an opening date have not yet been confirmed, but we’ll keep you posted on the details.
We can only hope for tons of caffeine, pastries, and meal items.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet