Brand New Cafe Opens in Brampton
Nothing beats a great hot beverage, no matter what season it is.
For that reason, tea fans in Brampton might be pumped to hear that Amazing Chai Tea N Spice just opened its doors on Maritime Blvd. in the city.
The brand new tea shop, which sells over 100 loose leaf teas, just opened in late April and is hitting the ground running with an upcoming Mother's Day Afternoon Tea that's slated to run from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on May 14.
The high tea event will offer three tiers of sandwiches, scones and cakes, including gluten-free options, "couture inspired delicacies," breads and luxury teas. According to the shop, the scones will come with a choice of lemon curd and clotted cream.
In terms of year-round events, the shop also offers Toonie Tuesdays—meaning you can grab a hot or cold beverage for $2 once a week.
As for shopping, the new store is currently offering a ton of spring teas, including deep blush rosehip, sweet Georgia peach and apricot, berries of spring and more. Chai lovers, who will most likely be intrigued by this place based on the name alone, can also check out the resto's Hot Grenada Vanilla Chai, which is infused with hints of cardamom, cinnamon and cloves.
The shop serves both hot and iced teas, along with pastries, spices and loose leaf teas by weight.
It also offers complimentary WiFi.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing