Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Coming to Brampton
There’s no such thing as too much Caribbean food in Brampton!
Jerk chicken, doubles, roti - you name it, Bramptonians will eat it.
A mysterious new Caribbean restaurant is coming to Brampton on Harmsworth Lane, where La Marmite Mauricienne (what was Brampton’s only Mauritian restaurant) shut down over a month ago.
Why so mysterious? We only know minimal things about the new restaurant.
It’s called Morning Glory, it’s set to serve Caribbean dishes, it’s opening in Harmsworth Lane (hidden away between John St. and Queen St. - 10 points if you can find it!), and it’s coming soon:
An opening date has not yet been announced, but in the meantime, we can be excited to scarf down some new Caribbean eats in downtown Brampton in anticipation.
We’ll keep you posted on when the restaurant is opening!
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton