Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Opens in Downtown Brampton
If you're looking for a brand new lunch (or dinner) spot, you are in luck—a brand new Caribbean fusion restaurant recently opened its door in downtown Brampton.
Spicy Island Jerk Caribbean Fusion set up shop in the downtown core early in the month and is satisfying the bustling downtown crowd with a range of comforting Caribbean classics, including jerk pork, fried chicken, curry goat, oxtail, stew fish, chicken soup and more.
Centrally located on Main Street, the resto is easily accessible for workers looking to grab a quick lunch or visitors hoping to enjoy a dinner that's on the hotter side.
As for the resto's signature dish, operators recommend the jerk chicken and jerk pork.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences