Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Opens in Downtown Brampton
If you're looking for a brand new lunch (or dinner) spot, you are in luck—a brand new Caribbean fusion restaurant recently opened its door in downtown Brampton.
Spicy Island Jerk Caribbean Fusion set up shop in the downtown core early in the month and is satisfying the bustling downtown crowd with a range of comforting Caribbean classics, including jerk pork, fried chicken, curry goat, oxtail, stew fish, chicken soup and more.
Centrally located on Main Street, the resto is easily accessible for workers looking to grab a quick lunch or visitors hoping to enjoy a dinner that's on the hotter side.
As for the resto's signature dish, operators recommend the jerk chicken and jerk pork.
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspects After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Man Charged After Idling Car Stolen in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Brampton Politicians Speak Up On Alleged Sikh Extremism in Canada