Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Opens in Downtown Brampton
If you're looking for a brand new lunch (or dinner) spot, you are in luck—a brand new Caribbean fusion restaurant recently opened its door in downtown Brampton.
Spicy Island Jerk Caribbean Fusion set up shop in the downtown core early in the month and is satisfying the bustling downtown crowd with a range of comforting Caribbean classics, including jerk pork, fried chicken, curry goat, oxtail, stew fish, chicken soup and more.
Centrally located on Main Street, the resto is easily accessible for workers looking to grab a quick lunch or visitors hoping to enjoy a dinner that's on the hotter side.
As for the resto's signature dish, operators recommend the jerk chicken and jerk pork.
- Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
- Man Charged After Police Locate Loaded Firearm in Brampton
- Massive Auto Group Starts Construction of Luxury Dealership in Brampton
- Ontario Government Announces Results of 'Voluntary Layoff' Program
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade