Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Opens in Downtown Brampton
If you're looking for a brand new lunch (or dinner) spot, you are in luck—a brand new Caribbean fusion restaurant recently opened its door in downtown Brampton.
Spicy Island Jerk Caribbean Fusion set up shop in the downtown core early in the month and is satisfying the bustling downtown crowd with a range of comforting Caribbean classics, including jerk pork, fried chicken, curry goat, oxtail, stew fish, chicken soup and more.
Centrally located on Main Street, the resto is easily accessible for workers looking to grab a quick lunch or visitors hoping to enjoy a dinner that's on the hotter side.
As for the resto's signature dish, operators recommend the jerk chicken and jerk pork.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton