Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Opens in Brampton
Don’t let the chandeliers confuse you! A brand new restaurant is now open in Brampton and it’s serving up some casual dining favourites.
Just a few weeks ago, we reported that a mysterious new restaurant was setting up shop at 31 George Street North in downtown Brampton, where South Indian favourite Godavari used to be.
Godavari closed its doors some time ago, and now, casual dining spot Eatery Boss Restaurant has officially opened its doors in the same location!
The diner-style restaurant boasts breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a range of dessert items.
More specifially, Eatery Boss Restaurant serves such casual classics as burgers, wings, pancakes, seafood items, salads, and omelettes.
You can also catch early bird breakfast specials from 7-9 a.m. if you have a hankering for pancakes, a morning shift, or you’re just an early riser.
(All photos courtesy of Herman Custodio)
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death