Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Opens in Brampton
Don’t let the chandeliers confuse you! A brand new restaurant is now open in Brampton and it’s serving up some casual dining favourites.
Just a few weeks ago, we reported that a mysterious new restaurant was setting up shop at 31 George Street North in downtown Brampton, where South Indian favourite Godavari used to be.
Godavari closed its doors some time ago, and now, casual dining spot Eatery Boss Restaurant has officially opened its doors in the same location!
The diner-style restaurant boasts breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a range of dessert items.
More specifially, Eatery Boss Restaurant serves such casual classics as burgers, wings, pancakes, seafood items, salads, and omelettes.
You can also catch early bird breakfast specials from 7-9 a.m. if you have a hankering for pancakes, a morning shift, or you’re just an early riser.
(All photos courtesy of Herman Custodio)
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores