Brand New Doughnuts Available at Tim Hortons in Brampton
If you love both doughnuts and churros—and really, who doesn't?—you might be happy to hear that Tim Hortons recently released its brand new Tims Churro Treats.
The inventive pastries come with cinnamon and sugar on top and caramel filling on the inside (since it's messier to pair the doughnuts with a standalone dip while scarfing down a morning snack at your desk, the caramel filling makes sense) and are only available for a limited time.
If you're in the mood for a solo treat, you can buy a regular-sized churro doughnut. If you plan on snacking throughout the day or sharing treats with other people, you can grab a box of churro Timbits.
While the churros are pretty exciting, Tims has more new creations on offer. Right now, the brand is promoting its fresh grilled breakfast wraps, loaded potato wedges with chilli and cheese, Mexican chipotle soup with chicken and brand new muffins.
Oh, and Roll Up the Rim is back, if you're into that.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise