Brand New Ice Cream Creation Launches in Brampton
With summer around the corner and unicorn frappuccinos behind us, the next trend in summer snacks has arrived.
Dipsidoo Dessert Bar at Bramalea City Centre has introduced cloud cones!
Cloud cones are a new kind ice cream at Dipsidoo with frozen yogurt soft serve, a hand-rolled waffle cone, and cotton candy.
The soft serve is swirled into the waffle cone, topped with sauces, fruit, sprinkles, or even cookie crumbs, and wrapped in tufts of cotton candy, which is where the treat gets its “cloud” name from.
Photo courtesy of @dipsidoo_dessert_bar on Instagram
While the snack might get messy to eat, it’s definitely something unique that Bramptonians will want to try this summer, perhaps with a walk over to Chinguacousy Park.
Would you try the cloud cone?
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- City of Brampton requesting help from foreign-trained doctors amid COVID-19 pandemic
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence