Brand New Independent Cafe Now Open in Brampton
Anyone who enjoys a good cup of coffee, a fresh pastry, or a quality bagel will be excited to know that there’s a new cafe option in town!
Steaming Cups Cafe is now open in the heart of downtown Brampton at 6 George Street near Brampton City Hall, right beside Fruision, from 7 a.m.-8 p.m. daily.
What does the new cafe serve, you ask?
Well, Steaming Cups plans to have freshly brewed coffee (a staple, of course) and speciality teas, sandwiches, wraps, salads, and fresh bakery products, including scones and cookies made in-house.
Let’s not forget about muffins, cheesecake, and classic bagels like plain, sesame, 12-grain, and everything.
According to the indie cafe's Facebook page, it also has an incredible vanilla latte!
So, if you’re looking for a new place to cozy up this season — perhaps after a few hours skating at Gage Park or a show at the Rose Theatre — you can try Steaming Cups!
Happy sipping, Brampton!
Steaming Cups Cafe
6 George Street
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores