Brand New Independent Cafe Now Open in Brampton
Anyone who enjoys a good cup of coffee, a fresh pastry, or a quality bagel will be excited to know that there’s a new cafe option in town!
Steaming Cups Cafe is now open in the heart of downtown Brampton at 6 George Street near Brampton City Hall, right beside Fruision, from 7 a.m.-8 p.m. daily.
What does the new cafe serve, you ask?
Well, Steaming Cups plans to have freshly brewed coffee (a staple, of course) and speciality teas, sandwiches, wraps, salads, and fresh bakery products, including scones and cookies made in-house.
Let’s not forget about muffins, cheesecake, and classic bagels like plain, sesame, 12-grain, and everything.
According to the indie cafe's Facebook page, it also has an incredible vanilla latte!
So, if you’re looking for a new place to cozy up this season — perhaps after a few hours skating at Gage Park or a show at the Rose Theatre — you can try Steaming Cups!
Happy sipping, Brampton!
Steaming Cups Cafe
6 George Street
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning