Brand New Independent Cafe Set to Open in Brampton Soon
Since Coffee Culture and House of Cards closed, it’s true that downtown Brampton has been lacking independent cafe options. Now, a brand new cafe is set to fill the gap and open in its doors near the four corners in Brampton soon!
Steaming Cups Cafe will open in the heart of downtown Brampton soon, at 6 George Street near Brampton City Hall, right beside Fruision.
What will the new cafe serve, you ask?
Well, Steaming Cups plans to have freshly brewed coffee (a staple, of course) and speciality teas, sandwiches, and fresh bakery products, including scones and cookies made in-house.
According to the indie cafe’s Facebook page, it also aims to have an incredible vanilla latte!
Though there is no official opening date just yet, owners say that the cafe should be open in about two weeks, close to Christmas.
We’ll keep you updated on the details.
Happy sipping (soon), Brampton!
Steaming Cups Cafe
6 George Street
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton