Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
If you love Indo-Asian cuisine, a brand new restaurant has opened in Brampton that you might want to visit soon!
Open from Monday-Sunday from 11 a.m.-2 a.m., Fresh Tandoori opened in Brampton in summer 2018 on Charles Street. That’s near Queen and Kennedy.
The new resto boasts Indian-Asian fusion cuisine, with an expansive menu, including appetizers, juices, soups, starters, mains, and desserts.
What can you expect on the menu?
Appetizers like samosas, pakoras, and even chicken nuggets, classic veggie dishes like shahi paneer and saag, non-veg options like butter chicken, chicken curry, and goat curry, three different kinds of biryani, and a ton of items off of the tandoori grill, of course.
Off of the grill, you’ll find items like chicken tikka, lamb chops, and even tandoori shrimp.
As for dessert, you can order classic Indian desserts like rasmalai and gulab jamun.
Fusion dishes are also available, like manchurian, noodles, and fried rice.
Several lunch specials are on the menu, too.
And if you like the food, this place also does catering for events.
3 Charles St
Cover photo courtesy of Fresh Tandoori on Facebook
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton