Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
If you love Indo-Asian cuisine, a brand new restaurant has opened in Brampton that you might want to visit soon!
Open from Monday-Sunday from 11 a.m.-2 a.m., Fresh Tandoori opened in Brampton in summer 2018 on Charles Street. That’s near Queen and Kennedy.
The new resto boasts Indian-Asian fusion cuisine, with an expansive menu, including appetizers, juices, soups, starters, mains, and desserts.
What can you expect on the menu?
Appetizers like samosas, pakoras, and even chicken nuggets, classic veggie dishes like shahi paneer and saag, non-veg options like butter chicken, chicken curry, and goat curry, three different kinds of biryani, and a ton of items off of the tandoori grill, of course.
Off of the grill, you’ll find items like chicken tikka, lamb chops, and even tandoori shrimp.
As for dessert, you can order classic Indian desserts like rasmalai and gulab jamun.
Fusion dishes are also available, like manchurian, noodles, and fried rice.
Several lunch specials are on the menu, too.
And if you like the food, this place also does catering for events.
3 Charles St
Cover photo courtesy of Fresh Tandoori on Facebook
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton