Brand New Indian Restaurant Opens in Brampton
There’s no shortage of Indian restaurants in Brampton, and a new one has joined the expansive roster!
This one comes from Hyderabad.
Hyderabad House opened at the end of August 2018, in a plaza at Financial and Steeles!
The highlight on the menu is the biryani, which this place specializes in. The dum biryani with chickena and goat follows a recipe from ancient royalty in Hyderabad.
According to the restaurant’s website, they serve a grand lunch buffet with over 25 items on weekdays and over 40 items on weekends.
The appetizers on the menu include a curry leaf paneer, manchurian baby corn, chicken lollipops, and spicy deep fried chicken.
As for mains, you can expect classics like butter chicken and channa masala. More niche dishes include a paneer butter masala and goat in a homestyle curry.
Let’s talk biryani.
There are over 20 different kinds of biryanis and pulavs (rice dishes) on the menu.
That includes paneer, veggie, egg, chicken, goat, shrimp, and fish biryanis.
It’s true that this place is brand new, and a temporary menu is available for now.
Cover photo courtesy of Hyderabad House on Facebook
8015 Financial drive, Unit # B8
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Emergency Crews Responding to Basement Fire in Brampton
- This Prestigious University Is Bringing Courses to Brampton
- Brampton Woman Arrested for Impaired Driving Causing Two Accidents