Brand New Indie Coffee Shop Opening in Brampton
There’s no such thing as too many cafes in Brampton!
Now, a brand new independent coffee shop is opening, bringing high-quality coffee beans from Nicaragua to downtown Brampton.
Segovia Coffee Company is opening its doors soon at 46 Main Street North.
The location is the former home of T by Daniel, an independent tea shop that has since moved into Bramalea City Centre.
As for Segovia Coffee Company, they roast handcrafted 100 per cent Arabica beans in small batches and serve their coffee across the GTA.
“We’re directly affiliated with the largest and most successful coffee mill in Nicaragua,” reads Segovia Coffee Company’s website.
“Our growers are located in the northern region of the country in the Segovia-Matagalpa corridor.”
“Volcanic mountains, freshwater lakes, and waterfalls surround and nurture the best quality coffee beans.”
Currently, you can snag their beans on Amazon or on their Facebook shop.
An official opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we’ll keep you posted!
- You Can Get Free Coffee in Brampton This Weekend
- Popular Downtown Brampton Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes
- 5 Things That Could Go in the Former Coffee Culture Location on Queen and Main
- Will Your Coffee Cup Soon Come With a Cancer Warning in Brampton?
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising