Brand New Juice Bar Now Open in Brampton
Who doesn't love fresh juice, especially with warm weather around the corner?
A brand new juice bar, Trish Juice, just opened its doors in Brampton at 11 Queen Street West, right beside Scotiabank in the downtown core.
This independently owned and operated juice bar will not only serve fresh juice, but also smoothies, milkshakes, cocktails, salads, and quick health shots.
Even better news? All menu items are under $15—so it’s perfect for anyone looking for a healthy lunch that’s affordable.
As far as beverages go, diners can order some unique blends, including Vitality (pear, green apple, celery, fennel and kale), Mijito (cucumber, lime, pear, mint) and Energizer (apple, carrot, ginger, mint) juices. Health aficionados can also grab Berry Cheesecake (blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, cream cheese and soy milk) and Coco Green (mango, banana, spinach, coconut milk and orange) smoothies.
All of the juice will be freshly squeezed, and the other drinks will also be made in-house.
Bubble teas are also available in a variety of flavours.
11 Queen St W
Photos courtesy of Herman Custodio
- Peel Police Respond to Collision Involving a School Bus in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Looking to Recruit Police from Quebec Following Controversial Ban
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- 5 Urban Legends of Brampton to Make Your Skin Crawl