Brand New Juice Bar Opening in Brampton
Who doesn't love fresh juice, especially with warm weather around the corner?
A brand new juice bar, Trish Juice, is set to open soon in Brampton at 11 Queen Street West, right beside Scotiabank in the downtown core.
This independently owned and operated juice bar will not only serve fresh juice, but also smoothies, milkshakes, cocktails, salads, and quick health shots. All menu items are under $15.
All of the juice will be freshly squeezed, and the other drinks will also be made in-house.
11 Queen St W
- Peel Police Respond to Collision Involving a School Bus in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Looking to Recruit Police from Quebec Following Controversial Ban
- Brampton Will Ban U-turns at 3 High Risk Locations
- 5 Urban Legends of Brampton to Make Your Skin Crawl