Brand New Juice Bar Opening in Brampton
Who doesn't love fresh juice, especially with warm weather around the corner?
A brand new juice bar, Trish Juice, is set to open soon in Brampton at 11 Queen Street West, right beside Scotiabank in the downtown core.
This independently owned and operated juice bar will not only serve fresh juice, but also smoothies, milkshakes, cocktails, salads, and quick health shots. All menu items are under $15.
All of the juice will be freshly squeezed, and the other drinks will also be made in-house.
11 Queen St W
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton