Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
Fans of Mediterranean food might be happy to know that popular restaurant chain Taste of Mediterranean is opening a brand new location in Brampton.
The restaurant announced that it would be entering the B-Town food scene back in 2016, and now it appears that the brand has locked down an opening date. The popular chain will open its doors on Jan. 25 at noon and the first few customers are in for a treat.
To celebrate the highly-anticipated opening, the restaurant is offering the first 25 customers a 25 per cent off deal and a discount card that's good for three months.
The brand, which opened its first location in Canada in 2004, is a quick-service, casual dining resto that boasts an open kitchen and a plethora of classic Mediterranean dishes.
Some menu items include a Lebanese platter (chicken shawarma with hummus, tabouleh, Greek salad, rice and pita), a Greek platter (beef Greek gyro with rice, saucy potatoes, Greek salad and pita), shawarma wraps and more.
The resto currently boasts locations in Kitchener, Richmond Hill and Mississauga.
The restaurant is slated to take shape at Brampton City Hall.
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga