Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
Fans of Mediterranean food might be happy to know that popular restaurant chain Taste of Mediterranean is opening a brand new location in Brampton.
The restaurant announced that it would be entering the B-Town food scene back in 2016, and now it appears that the brand has locked down an opening date. The popular chain will open its doors on Jan. 25 at noon and the first few customers are in for a treat.
To celebrate the highly-anticipated opening, the restaurant is offering the first 25 customers a 25 per cent off deal and a discount card that's good for three months.
The brand, which opened its first location in Canada in 2004, is a quick-service, casual dining resto that boasts an open kitchen and a plethora of classic Mediterranean dishes.
Some menu items include a Lebanese platter (chicken shawarma with hummus, tabouleh, Greek salad, rice and pita), a Greek platter (beef Greek gyro with rice, saucy potatoes, Greek salad and pita), shawarma wraps and more.
The resto currently boasts locations in Kitchener, Richmond Hill and Mississauga.
The restaurant is slated to take shape at Brampton City Hall.
- Brampton apartment fire forces people out of building
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months