Brand New Pho Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
If you love pho, you know that there are an abundance of pho joints across Brampton - but you also know that there can never be too many. Now, a brand new pho restaurant has opened its doors in a quaint plaza in Brampton!
Delight Pho has officially opened at Chinguacousy Road and Dusk Drive with modern decor and ambiance, and plenty of food options on the menu.
Seemingly a clever play on "delightful," Delight Pho serves (of course) various kinds of pho, a Vietnamese rice noodle soup usually made with with beef, or, as I like to think of it, a steaming bowl of comfort.
Along with pho, the quaint resto serves pad thai, smoothies, spring rolls, and fried rice at reasonable prices. For pho, it’s $8.50 for a small bowl, and just a dollar more for a large.
The small is very filling on its own, it’s a generous portion! I tried the pho ga (chicken noodle soup) and there were large, tender, fresh pieces of chicken throughout.
Pho-lovers will definitely want to check it out.
45 Dusk Dr Unit 6
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton