Brand New Portuguese Restaurant Opens Near Downtown Brampton
If you've been looking for a new bar and grill close to home, you're in luck! A brand new Portuguese bar and grill has recently opened its doors in downtown Brampton.
Portas Do Mar - or, "Doors to the Sea" - has settled into a location at Main and Vodden, where Martin's BBQ Chicken used to be. The location is now under new ownership.
The restaurant boasts BBQ chicken, grilled meat, and seafood on their menu, with healthy sides of potatoes, veggies, and rice.
Anyone craving flavourful grilled meat in hearty portions seems to be in for a treat, as the resto is easily accessible to visitors from its central location.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton