Brand New Portuguese Restaurant Opens Near Downtown Brampton
If you've been looking for a new bar and grill close to home, you're in luck! A brand new Portuguese bar and grill has recently opened its doors in downtown Brampton.
Portas Do Mar - or, "Doors to the Sea" - has settled into a location at Main and Vodden, where Martin's BBQ Chicken used to be. The location is now under new ownership.
The restaurant boasts BBQ chicken, grilled meat, and seafood on their menu, with healthy sides of potatoes, veggies, and rice.
Anyone craving flavourful grilled meat in hearty portions seems to be in for a treat, as the resto is easily accessible to visitors from its central location.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton