Brand New Portuguese Restaurant Opens Near Downtown Brampton
If you've been looking for a new bar and grill close to home, you're in luck! A brand new Portuguese bar and grill has recently opened its doors in downtown Brampton.
Portas Do Mar - or, "Doors to the Sea" - has settled into a location at Main and Vodden, where Martin's BBQ Chicken used to be. The location is now under new ownership.
The restaurant boasts BBQ chicken, grilled meat, and seafood on their menu, with healthy sides of potatoes, veggies, and rice.
Anyone craving flavourful grilled meat in hearty portions seems to be in for a treat, as the resto is easily accessible to visitors from its central location.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton