Brand New Restaurant and Lounge Now Open in Brampton
Calling everyone who has been looking for a new nightlife option in Brampton! A brand new restaurant and lounge is now open, complete with drinks and dancing.
Located at Queen and Kennedy, BAR237 Restaurant and Lounge says they’re “serving the next level of fusion!”
The venue boasts dining, lounging, and dancing in their new, spacious, one-floor space.
Dressy attire is requested at this new bar, which features patio parties, and a DJ and dancing on Friday and Saturday nights starting August 11, 2017.
Their menu is quite diverse and eclectic. According to their Facebook page, among what BAR237 serves is nasi goreng, or a type of fried rice, pork belly sandwiches (featured in our cover photo courtesy of their Facebook page), and baja fish tacos.
For a look at their interior, check out their website here.
237 Queen St. E
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Canadian man who was set to be deported from U.S. gets COVID in custody, dies