Brand New Restaurant and Lounge Now Open in Brampton
Calling everyone who has been looking for a new nightlife option in Brampton! A brand new restaurant and lounge is now open, complete with drinks and dancing.
Located at Queen and Kennedy, BAR237 Restaurant and Lounge says they’re “serving the next level of fusion!”
The venue boasts dining, lounging, and dancing in their new, spacious, one-floor space.
Dressy attire is requested at this new bar, which features patio parties, and a DJ and dancing on Friday and Saturday nights starting August 11, 2017.
Their menu is quite diverse and eclectic. According to their Facebook page, among what BAR237 serves is nasi goreng, or a type of fried rice, pork belly sandwiches (featured in our cover photo courtesy of their Facebook page), and baja fish tacos.
For a look at their interior, check out their website here.
237 Queen St. E
- Popular Tea Shop Officially Reopens in Brampton
- Huge Changes Coming for Some Brampton Commuters
- Major Restaurant Operator Increases Prices After Minimum Wage Hike
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Brampton
- Police Warning Residents to Be Aware of Human Trafficking in Brampton