Brand New Sandwich Shop Opening in Brampton
If you love Greek food, sandwiches, and salads, a brand new sandwich shop is set to open soon so you can satisfy your cravings!
Tim’s Tzatziki - a new little restaurant coming to downtown Brampton - is a Greek-style sandwich and salad bar that’s setting up shop at 45 George Street South.
The shop could fill a niche in Brampton - we don’t have a Greek-style sandwich shop here.
So far, a giant “Coming Soon” sign has been plastered on the storefront.
An opening date has not yet been confirmed.
But we’ll keep you posted!
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- Thousands of Patients Were Stuck on Hallway Stretchers at Brampton Civic This Year
- Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Brampton
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Brampton This Week
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location