Brand New Shawarma Joint Coming Soon to Brampton
The number of shawarma joints in Brampton might seem near infinite, but if you love shawarma, you probably don’t mind - the more, the better, after all. Now, another new shawarma restaurant is opening its doors soon at a major intersection in Brampton!
Shawarma King is coming soon to the plaza on McLaughlin and Queen. The resto promises Mediterranean cuisine and the new opening sign boasts “fresh and healthy cuisine.”
The shawarma joint is opening right beside Subway, in the same plaza as two popular breakfast spots, Eggsmart and Brampton’s classic Stacy Lee’s.
It’s quite accessible at its spot beside Subway, though the plaza is still under construction as it has been for some time now.
An official opening date has not yet been announced, though an inviting “Opening Soon” sign is plastered on the storefront, and their “Shawarma King” sign is up!
Stay tuned to inbrampton.com for more details as they arise.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week
- Secrets and Scandals in One of Brampton's Most Notorious Properties
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- A Popular Shawarma Joint is Opening New Locations All Over Brampton and Beyond
- Popular Shawarma Joint Opens a New Location in Brampton
- Top 5 Under the Radar Shawarma Joints in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton