Brand New Unique Sandwich Shop Set to Open Soon in Brampton
You know what they say — when one door closes, another one opens!
And that door shall open to paninis…lots and lots of paninis.
Maurizio’s Paninis will take shape right beside its upscale cousin, Mount Vesuvio’s, very soon.
Recently, Sul Irmaos Smokehouse announced that they were closing their George St. S location in downtown Brampton in favour of continuing their busines via food truck.
Not long after, Mount Vesuvio Ristorante has announced that it will be opening a brand new sandwich shop in Sul Irmaos’s place.
What will the new dining establishment serve, you ask?
Well, Maurizio’s Paninis will have “authentic paninis” according to owner Maurizio D’Acunto.
The selection of paninis includes sausage and rapini, porchetta and grilled banan peppers, prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella, smoked salmon and red onions in a lemon dill sauce, and steak with portobellow mushrooms, caramelized onions, and truffle oil.
Is your mouth watering yet?
The menu doesn’t stop there! The shop will also serve sliders, wraps, salads, soup, and more.
An official opening date has not yet been announced but Maurizio’s Paninis is set to open in the coming weeks.
We’ll keep you posted on the details.
73 George St. S.
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Brampton Now Has a Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza Joint
- People Warned Not to Eat Enticing Cleaning Product in Brampton and Beyond
- City Could Shut Down Illegal Basement Apartments in Brampton
- A Popular Golf Club Will be Converted into Brampton's Newest Recreation Centre